Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- To serve clients going through major life transitions.
- To provide a much needed service to those separating and divorcing individuals during a difficult time in their lives.
- To provide education and reduce stress regarding the financial aspects of income, asset division, debt management, tax concerns and cash flow challenges.
- Improve the long term impact to financial choices during life changing moments.
- Assists clients in understanding their financial situation and the process they are going through when separating or divorcing.
- Helps achieve goals and deals with concerns for financial security and a practical view of options being considered in pivotal times of transition.
- Provides clients with a reality check.
- Uses projections and analytical tools to reveal the implications of choices being considered that effect tax costs, inflation, growth, cash flow, etc. both for today and years ahead.