Nov 29th 1 pm EST
Michael Shuster, Ontario’s first Real Estate Divorce Specialist will be presenting to CFDS members at the Academy of Financial Divorce Specialists.
Mr. Shuster is also a Certified Negotiator with a specialty in negotiations with high-conflict personalities & situations.
After a decade of working with hundreds of clients selling their matrimonial home in Divorce, Michael has gained a wealth of knowledge about the many obstacles that can interfere with the sale of the matrimonial home & how to overcome them.
Michael has been featured in interviews in The Globe & Mail and on Rogers TV where he’s shared valuable information to help Divorce Professionals & couples going through separation.
Michael will share:
- The 4 most common mistakes couples make when choosing a Realtor to sell their marital home.
- The most important [and overlooked] fact when couples hire a Realtor to sell their marital home.
- Different ways one spouse can (and often do) unexpectedly interfere with the sale of the home.
- The biggest mistake people make with their mortgage prior to the sale closing.
- Dealing/Negotiating with a Narcissist:
- What’s Different in Marketing a Listing When It’s a Divorce Sale?
To register contact AFDS directly