A Valuable opportunity to grow your practice
In recognition of your training in Financial Divorce Planning* you could become a member of the Canadian Academy of Financial Divorce Specialists and add the Chartered Financial Divorce Specialist (CFDS) designation to your professional credentials.
A number of designates have recognized the value of becoming members of the Academy for the benefits available to CFDS including toll free telephone and e-mail support, continuing educational credits, plus keeping up with Canadian issues related to your practice and Perspective™ proprietary software accessible by only CFDS designates.
What is the cost?
-The cost for this special offer is $450 (plus applicable taxes), that's a 55% discount off
What do you get?
-Certificated identifying you as a CFDS (you will not be required to challenge the exam, should you qualify).
-A listing on the Academy of Financial Divorce Specialists website (which includes your contact information, your website link, bio, and picture).
-First year membership with the Academy of Financial Divorce Specialists (value of $190 plus applicable taxes).
-Access to all of the CFDS training material (videos, presentations, and resource materials) all in an easy online access format for you to reference.
What are the benefits to becoming a Chartered Financial Divorce Specialists?
1) Access to an intuitive, easy to use comprehensive proprietary projections software (Perspectives) with manual, video instructions, case study demonstrations, and practice tools (advanced excel calculating worksheets for bugetting, net worth calculation, and equalization calculations for separating couples).
2) Discounts on our Professional Development days held semi-annually accross Canada and In-Class training (for "hands on" training with lead trainer Linda Cartier).
What makes you qualified?
You must have successfully completed and hold a current certification/designation from a qualified Financial Divorce Planning* course AND hold one of the following designation(s):
1. Certified Financial Planner (CFP) or Fin. Pl. designation from the IQPF (Institut québécois de planification financière)
2. Personal Financial Planner (PFP)
3. Registered Financial Planner (R.F.P.)
4. Certified General Accountant (CGA)
5. Certified Management Accountant (CMA)
6. Chartered Accountant (CA)
7. Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA)
8. Chartered Life Underwriter (CLU)
9. Chartered Investment Manager (CIM) with proof of taking the Fundementals of Financial Planning (FOFP) course
10. Certified Internal Auditor (CIA)
*The Financial Divorce Planning certificate/designation will be subject to review by the Academy of Financial Divorce Specialist. Not all certifications/designations qualify for this offer.